Window Roller Blinds
The decor and elegance of a room not only depends on the centrepiece but also on the curtains you put in your home. Roller blinds are an aesthetically attractive option that gives an elegant touch to bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens and other rooms of the house. These electric blinds are also suitable for commercial buildings. These window roller blinds render streamlined and uncluttered appearance to windows, thus a perfect match for today’s luxurious homes. Roller Blinds is functional, practical and low maintenance blind that helps you to regulate the privacy and ventilation.
Motorized roller blinds offer a complete solution for your homes and corporate applications. These are functional, practical and low maintenance blinds that help you to regulate privacy and ventilation. The roller blinds for windows are available in a range of quality fabrics that includes Translucent, Sunscreen, and Sunblock.
Sunscreen Window Roller Blinds are a sleek and stylish window covering and ideal for large windows. You don’t have to shut the view out to keep your privacy – you can have the best of both worlds – enjoying the great vistas outside while remaining virtually invisible to outsiders with quality window shades.
Sunblock fabric Window Blinds provide the ultimate level of privacy for light blocking, insulating and protection for furnishings. Block the sun out with blackout fabrics.
Roller Blackout Blinds such as printed roller blinds are practical as well as stylish, maximizing the amount of light into your room when open and the ultimate shading and privacy when pulled down.
See how it works?
Watch this quick demo.
- Blinds roller are an ultimate blend of style and beauty for maximizing the amount of light into your room when open and providing privacy when pulled down.
- Customers can choose from a wide array of roller blind fabric available in different colours.
- Tubes of Roller blinds are mostly made up of aluminum, thus catering protection against rust.
- Window roller blinds are made from optimum materials for increasing their durability.
- It is possible to automate roller blinds through motors. Thus, making it easy to adjust the light coming from hard to approach windows.
- Users can mount fabric roller shades with a pair of other curtains or they can be mounted alone for giving an aesthetic look to the home.
- These roller blinds are made of fine quality fabric for controlling heat penetration and UV radiations.
- One can also choose double roller blinds which share a common mount. This option is best when there is a need to regulate light streaming.
- House owners can choose either dark or light fabric in window roller blinds. Dark fabrics minimize light, but still permit visibility. While light fabrics can be used where heat management is to be considered.
- Low maintenance required
Make your home attractive and convenient with window roller blinds, zebra blinds.