Roller Window Screens
Roller window screens are simple and efficient blinds that offer superior control against insects and dirt. They are also known by the name of roller blinds, window blinds, Venetian blinds, roman blinds or vertical blinds or even simply as roller screens. Window Screen Material can be installed on any type of existing frame. It can be fixed inside or on the surface of the surrounding frame – recessed mounting or front fix. 100%Polypropylene Dual weather stripping to seal the screen fabric inside the aluminum side tracks and top profile.
Auto Cleaning System: Brush cleans out the dust while operating the screen (Rolls up & down).
Anti-wind Pile Weather Stripping: Roller window nets are perfect for large-sized windows and for windy places, to lock net into the guides.
Speed reducer: When the screen is released, the brake allows the screen to retract smoothly back into the housing without a bang.
Fiberglass insect screen fixed to an aluminium tube and another end to a bottom sliding profile to pull the screen out of the housing. A spring mechanism normally tensions the screen for releasing it. Rewind back onto the roller net tube and is ready for use again. Mosquito Nets can be replaced many times without the need of the new framework
See how it works
Watch this quick demo.
- These window blinds operate smoothly when pulled or released. The door or window mesh get rolled into a sleek housing after use
- The Window Screen Material can be installed on different types of existing frame; No need to install new ones
- These window shades also called roller shades offer two types of mountings for convenience-front or recessed; that is, they can be fixed inside or on the surface of the surrounding frame – recessed mounting or front fix.
- Durable in all weathers through the use of 100%Polypropylene as well as sealing of the screen fabric inside the aluminium tracks, these vertical blinds are robust to use and long-lasting.
- The window blinds also employ Auto Cleaning System: Brush cleans out the dust while rolling the screen up & down
- Such blinds for windows are effective window screens and offer protection against winds especially for large-sized windows as they use the Anti-Wind Pile Weather Stripping mechanism.
- With roller blinds, rest assured as the screen release technique is fool-proof. These window blinds employ speed reducer: When the screen is released, the brake allows the screen to retract smoothly back into the housing without a shock or a bang.
- It is pocket-friendly to use these window screens as only the NETS can be replaced many times without the need for any new framework
Construction-wise the window roller blinds consist of fiberglass insect screen fixed to an aluminium tube and another end to a bottom sliding profile to pull the screen out of the housing. A spring mechanism normally tensions the screen for releasing it. Rewind back onto the roller net tube and is ready for use again. Thus, roller blinds are stylish and functionally useful at the same time.
Roller Window Screens are a simple and effective insect or mosquito screen for windows that roll into an attractive, sleek housing when not in use. Pulling the window screens into position when desired and retracted into the housing for safe storage makes it the most versatile as well as user-friendly blinds for windows.
- Aluminium extruded from first melting, 6063 alloys.
- Powder Coatings: Pure polyester White, Brown & Golden Brown
- Plastics components: nylon 6
- Weather-stripping: 100% Polypropylene
- Springs: Spring steel and covered with tension-stabilizing, Non-Corrosive, & quieting tube
- Euro screen Fiberglass screens 18×16 manufactured
- Screen Colour: Gray & Charcoal Black
- Made to measure
- Aluminum profiles SS039 SERIES
- Housing profile window 39 mm X 49mm. / 39×49
- Roller Tube Profile 22.0 mm /22 mm
- Bottom track profile 41.0 mm X 22 mm/41×22 mm
- Side-track profile 35mm X 18 mm /35×18 mm
- Dimensions L Profile 19.0 mm X 12.0mm 19×12 mm